Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bulk Barn Whey Protein Powder How Much Whey Powder Should I Use In A Protein Smoothie?

How much whey powder should I use in a protein smoothie? - bulk barn whey protein powder

I have a recipe request 1 / 3 cup fresh raspberries, 1 tablespoon of whey protein powder, 1 cup of skim milk or milk powder, 1 teaspoon of soup. Flaxseed, ice cream, if necessary. Since I bought whey powder loose in the barn and I do not have you use powder does not have a ball. Each APX. Guess how much I use?

2 comments:

Divya Doshi said...

If you have a scoop of ice cream, for about two scoopsful.
But if not one of them, you need a plastic utensils that serve the soup to fill in one of about 3 / 4 of the completed form
but it depends on what type of protein powder on the amount you need to buy to fill the spoon. I had some 80cc but in the blade, and there were some who said, 90cc per tablespoon.

jei said...

He told me that my 70-centimeter ball is cut 4.73396318 tablespoons dice. I just turned 5th

Post a Comment