Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sell Hand Knit Sweaters Is Starting A Yahoo Group That Goes Together With My Website A Good Idea?

Is starting a yahoo group that goes together with my website a good idea? - sell hand knit sweaters

I am working on my website (s) will be released in about 2 weeks. While working with him, I thought the idea of setting up a yahoo group or forum that belong together. I design and sell models of the hand of sweaters, cardigans, etc., in larger sizes. I thought it would be a good way to find out what my customers need and what they want. A place for opinions. However, the moderator of a group in the right direction can be very time consuming. Or would it rather be a member of a similar group, and simply ask the questions that I have? What I mean is a group where we discuss what makes a model of good standard, what to avoid, because it does not look good, wide at one person. I can not imagine what I am or what I think, but outside of that group would be a wonderful source for new ideas. In an ideal working group to dress, comfortable and good-looking models that are pleasant to use - too wide for young people. Thank you for your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment